Get your Audi windscreen replaced at Continental Cars
Continental Cars Audi works with all major New Zealand insurance companies to fit your Audi’s genuine replacement windscreen.
What you should know
- A chipped or cracked windscreen is not only an inconvenience but is also a safety concern as the windscreen is a major structural component of the vehicle.
- The windscreen must be able to bear the stress of an opening airbag. It is vital that the installation is in accordance with Audi specifications.
- In any case of damage, the windscreen must be replaced so that your safety is guaranteed.
- Fine scratches on the windscreen, e.g. caused by an ice scraper, dust or sand particles can cause dangerous glare.
- Continental Cars Audi carries out calibration for active adaptive cruise control, lane assist, Audi pre-sense, rain sensor, and rearview mirror.
Always insist on Genuine Parts
Windscreens from Audi Genuine Parts offer full operational reliability at optimum comfort. Genuine Audi windscreens…
- Are manufactured according to manufacturer specifications so that the stabilising effect of the windscreens is guaranteed.
- Ensure simple repair procedures, short assembly times, safe handling and reduced repair costs thanks to their optimum tailored fit.
- Provide the original operational and functional stability again after repair.
- Offer a high level of insulation giving you a quieter driving experience while providing protection against UV radiation.
- Are available in different tints and with different coloured strips.