Get your BMW windscreen replaced at Continental Cars
Continental Cars BMW works with all major New Zealand insurance companies to fit your BMW’s genuine replacement windscreen.
What you should know
- A chipped or cracked windscreen is not only an inconvenience but is also a safety concern as the windscreen is a major structural component of the vehicle.
- The windscreen must be able to bear the stress of an opening airbag. It is vital that the installation is in accordance with BMW specifications.
- Due to highly technical nature of modern BMW’s its important that the safety systems are reset and recalibrated by experts to ensure your BMW performs to its maximum design standard and doesn’t invalidate your warranty.
- Fine scratches on the windscreen, e.g. caused by an ice scraper, dust or sand particles can cause dangerous glare.
Always insist on Genuine Parts
Windscreens from BMW Genuine Parts offer full operational reliability at optimum comfort. Genuine BMW windscreens…
- Are manufactured according to manufacturer specifications so that the stabilising effect of the windscreens is guaranteed.
- Ensure simple repair procedures, short assembly times, safe handling and reduced repair costs thanks to their optimum tailored fit.
- Provide the original operational and functional stability again after repair.
- Offer a high level of insulation giving you a quieter driving experience while providing protection against UV radiation.
- Are available in different tints and with different coloured strips.