So you can enjoy an even more adventurous lifestyle, we have partnered with Bike Barn to give you the ultimate e-bike. For a limited time only, receive an eOne Twenty FREE with every new Audi sold throughout April.
About the 2019 Merida eOne Twenty 500 e-bike:
Merida One-Twenty 500 is a mid-travel e-mountain bike, perfect for recreational trail riding. The eOne-Twenty 500 is the ideal platform for someone who rides for fun rather than competitively, and wants to be able to ride further and faster with the added benefit of pedal-assist.
- 32 km/h Shimano E7000 motor with long-lasting 500wh battery
- RockShox Revelation RC delivers 130mm of excellent on-trail control
- RockShox Deluxe R rear shock smooths out the trails and gives great traction
- Shimano Deore 10 speed drivetrain is smooth shifting and reliable
- Shimano Deore disc brakes are powerful and have 203mm front and 180mm rear rotors
- Merida Expert Dropper post is perfect for getting your seat low for descending
- 27.5+ tyres for massive grip
Terms & Conditions*
This offer is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Promoter is Continental Cars Audi (”Promoter”) of 42 Great. South Road, Newmarket, Auckland.
2. The ‘Offer’ is for Eligible Purchasers to receive a 2019 Merida eOne Twenty 500 e-bike with a retail value of up to $5,799 in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Offer opens at 8:30am on Friday 05th April 2019 and ends at 4.00pm Tuesday 30th April(“Offer Period”). The Offer is deemed to be withdrawn upon the expiry of the Offer Period.
4. An ‘Eligible Purchase’ means the purchase of a new Audi model that satisfies the following criteria:
a) the Audi vehicle must be purchased by an Eligible Purchaser from Continental Cars Audi, 42 Great South Rd, Newmarket, Auckland
b) The new Audi must be purchased, paid for in full and registered in the Eligible Purchaser’s name during the Offer Period;
c) pre-orders, used vehicle purchases, demonstrator, pre-registered, fleet and lease company purchases are not an Eligible Purchase.
5. For the purpose of the Offer:
a) “new Audi” means any new Audi model. Excluding All “Black Edition” A4, A5 and Q5 models.
6. Customers may not use the Offer in conjunction with any other offer.
7. The maximum retail value is $5,799.00. Except as stated otherwise in these Terms and Conditions the 2019 Merida eOne Twenty 500 e-bike is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for alternative products or services or redeemed for cash.
8. Any credit proposed is subject to the lenders criteria.
9. If the 2019 Merida eOne Twenty 500 e-bike is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the 2019 Merida eOne Twenty 500 e-bike with an e-bike to the equal value or specification.
10. If an Eligible Purchaser wishes to exchange the 2019 Merida eOne Twenty 500 e-bike for a cash amount off their vehicle at the time of purchase, the Promoter, in its discretion, may reduce the purchase price of the vehicle. This reduction will not be for same value as the 2019 Merida eOne Twenty 500 e-bike , but will be a discounted amount depending on the vehicle model. Any reduction in the purchase price of the vehicle will only be made at the time that the vehicle is purchased and no refund of any part of the purchase price will be given if an Eligible Purchaser subsequently decides following their purchase of the vehicle that they do not wish to redeem, or are not able for any reason whatsoever to redeem, the 2019 Merida EONE Twenty 500 e-bike.
11. If for any reason the recipient of the 2019 Merida eOne Twenty 500 e-bike does not use the 2019 Merida eOne Twenty 500 e-bike at the time stipulated, then the 2019 Merida eOne Twenty 500 e-bike will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
12. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with the Offer shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the 2019 Merida eOne Twenty 500 e-bike
13. The Promoter’s decision on all matters including eligibility, and when the Offer Period has ended, is final.
15. These Terms and Conditions and any other written information published by the Promoter on how to participate, constitute the entire agreement in relation to the Offer.