With its combination of electric drive and a comfortable, sophisticated interior, the Audi e-tron creates a new sense of mobility. Whether parking, in the city or on long journeys, the Audi e-tron makes life easier for its driver in many situations.
The full-size SUV combines sportiness and everyday practicality. Its two electric motors together with electric all-wheel drive provide for awesome performance and agile handling.
The new Audi e-tron Sportback combines pure emotions with a reinterpreted coupé design. WIth quattro all-wheel drive, up to 300 kW output and up to 446 km range** – get ready for driving fun.
Audi Future Value Guarantee offer applies to Audi e-tron 50, 55, 55 advanced and the Sportback models.
How Audi Future Value Guarantee works
- Select your e-tron model.
- Choose your kilometre allowance over a 36-month term from the list below.
- You enter into a Credit Agreement with Audi Finance over 36 months (term) with 35 equal monthly payments and a final payment representing the
- Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) which Audi Finance works out depending on the kms you have chosen.
- Audi Finance gives you a GFV Certificate which sets out your end of term options (see below full terms and conditions).
Your end of term options for the Audi Future Value Guarantee
At the end of the term of your Credit Agreement, you have the following options:
- Trade-in on a new Audi
Simply trade-in your Audi e-tron (with an Audi Finance approved dealer) for a new Audi and if the trade-in value is higher than the GFV, the difference is yours to apply to that new Audi.
- Return it
You may wish to return your Audi e-tron, for example, if the value of your Audi e-tron has fallen below the GFV. Audi Finance will apply the GFV to what you owe under the Credit Agreement leaving you with no further liability (provided you have satisfied the terms and conditions in the Credit Agreement and the GFV certificate).
- Keep it
Keep your Audi e-tron by paying Audi Finance what you owe under the Credit Agreement or refinance that amount with Audi Finance (subject to its lending & credit criteria).
Other important things about the Audi Future Value Guarantee (AFVG)
- Your AFVG options above are subject to the terms in your Credit Agreement and GFV Certificate.
- The GFV is not a representation by Audi Finance as to the likely market value of your Audi at the end of the term.
- If you exceed the kilometre allowance you must pay Audi Finance the excess kilometre fee set out in the GFV Certificate.
- If at the end of the term, your Audi is not in very good condition and repair, you must pay the costs to bring the Audi to very good condition and repair (fair, wear and tear excepted).
Choose your kilometre allowance over a 36-month term from the list below
e-tron 50: $50,135
e-tron 55: $55,685
e-tron Sportback: $62,863
e-tron 50: $46,070
e-tron 55: $51,170
e-tron Sportback: $57,766
e-tron 50: $42,005
e-tron 55: $46,655
e-tron Sportback: $52,669