In April 2018, Continental Cars Ferrari will have the honour of hosting the second round of the Ferrari Challenge Asia Pacific series. The New Zealand debut of the event is to be held at Hampton Downs International Motorsport Park, Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th April.
1. Buy General Admission Tickets
2. GT Lounge VIP Hospitality 14th and 15th April 2018
Ferrari 488 Challenge is coming to Hampton Downs for round 2 of the 2018 Asia Pacific series in April. The one – make racing series model will be the 488 Challenge car. Powered by a 670hp turbo charged 3.9 litre V8 engine derived from the International Engine Of The Year awarded 488 GTB. One highly skilled team of technicians manage all cars resulting in perfect technical equality with zero politics. Since the Challenge race series establishment in 1993 there have been over 1000 race participants from all over the world. Come and see drivers compete in what will be exhilarating fast paced racing for the glory of winning their first NZ race.
GT LOUNGE HOSPITALITY INCLUDES:
* Entry into the draw for you & your guests to win a hot lap on both Saturday & Sunday.
* Entry into the GT Lounge located above the pit garages, where you will enjoy sweeping views of the track from 9am each day
* VIP Entry to track & car park
* Morning & Afternoon tea, & a sumptuous grazing style buffet lunch
* Cash Bar facility – tabs can be set up
$225 + GST PER PERSON PER DAY
This is an ideal event to host some of your top clients or staff.
3. Challenge VIP Lounge Hospitality:
- Strictly limited hospitality passes for the Ferrari Challenge Suite will be available on a first-in-first-served basis. Cost and availability to be confirmed at a later date. To register your interest Email: RSVP.Ferrari@continentalcars.co.nz