BMW Alpine Experience 2019 - Now with M Power
Experience the exhilaration of the Ultimate Driving Machine in the most challenging ice driving conditions.
Register your interest now for the 2019 Winter Season to ensure you don’t miss out on a spot.
This is a unique opportunity to feel the adrenaline-pumping excitement of driving the latest high-performance BMWs to their limits in extreme alpine snow and ice. Each winter, BMW serves up something special. Participants will have the opportunity to test their skills alongside professionally trained BMW instructors, in a selection of the latest and greatest BMW M Cars.
Your BMW Alpine Experience includes:
- Enjoy first-class hospitality off the snow with two-nights accommodation in a villa-suite at Millbrook Resort
- Airport transfers between Queenstown Airport and Millbrook Resort
- Celebration dinner at one of Central Otago’s finest venues
- A breath-taking helicopter ride to the event location at the Southern Hemisphere Proving Grounds
- Exclusive luxury lodge facility at the Southern Hemisphere Proving Grounds for the event with full all-day catering, open fires, barista coffee
- Full day on the snow and ice at the Southern Hemisphere Proving Grounds experiencing the full BMW range, including the BMW X Range and BMW M vehicles with qualified professional BMW driver trainers giving one-on-one instruction
- Be a passenger in a thrilling hot-lap on a snow covered race-track
- BMW Alpine Experience pack, including a BMW Alpine Experience winter jacket
BMW Alpine Experience – Pricing Packages
|Full BMW Alpine Experience Package||$3,500|
|Full BMW Alpine Experience Package, own accommodation||$2,950|
|Full BMW Alpine Experience Package (sharing accommodation with participant 1)||$2,900|
Accompanying guest not travelling to or participating in BMW Alpine Experience at the Southern Hemisphere Proving Grounds, but sharing accommodation with participant 1 and taking part in Celebration Dinner – $400.
FLIGHTS ARE NOT INCLUDED. PARTICIPANTS TO ARRANGE OWN BOOKINGS.